More parking in Ashford
As part of the exciting multi-million pound Elwick Place development, which will include a boutique cinema, family hotel, restaurants and cafes, a new temporary car park has opened in Ashford.
Elwick Road Car Park will be open for up to three years, and is sited on the vacant land between the Southeastern Car Park and the new Elwick Place development.
The cost to park is in line with other borough car parks and no charges apply after 6pm.
Elwick Road Car Park Ashford TN23 1LH
Long stay car park
105 spaces (including disabled parking, motorbike parking and bicycle racks for commuters
Open 7am to 6pm, 24/7
Costing: £1.10 for one hour, £5 for over four hours and free after 6pm
Find out more information about the Elwick Place development or details on Ashford Car Parks.
Whether you're visiting the town centre for shopping. lunch or a walk around the park, make sure you make the most of the parking offers available. Don't forget it's free to park in the town centre after 6pm in all council-owned car parks everyday!
Where can I park for free in Ashford and Tenterden?
- Free parking on Sundays and Bank Holidays at the Edinburgh Road multi-story car park in Ashford (TN24 8LG)
- Free parking on Sunday and Bank Holidays at the Flour Mills car park in Ashford (TN24 8PA)
- Free after 3pm in Edinburgh Road car park every day of the week Monday to Saturday
- Free after 3pm in Station Road, Ashford on Sundays and Bank Holidays (TN23 1PP)
- Free parking on Sunday and Bank Holidays at the Bridewell Lane car park in Tenterden (TN30 6EY)
- Also park for free in pay and display parking bays in the High Street, North Street and Bank Street after 6pm from Monday to Saturday. In addition, parking is free all day on Sundays.